The basic ETJ electric violin model includes:
- High quality mahogany body
- Neck trough construction with a thin central reinforcement
- Ebony fingerboard.
- KNA pickup with a high quality acoustic style maple bridge, excellent for clean tones and works beautifully with ambient effects and overdriven sounds.
- Passive electronics with a volume knob placed discretely under the body.
- Wittner fine tuning pegs, ultra lightweight with a traditionnel look and feel but with a internal mechanical fine tuning system.
- Thomastik Vision string set
- Chinrest and case offered.
4 strings - GDAE : 3800 €
5 strings - CGDAE : 4250 €
6 strings - FCGDAE : 4900 €
7 strings - BbFCGDAE : 5850 €
-Octaved string option ( only for 4 and 5 strings ) : 200 €
-Ghost frets, engraved markers into the fingerboard up the octave, helping the finger placement without loose of tone and enabling to correct the intonation as on a regular violin: 250 €
-Starfish bridge pickup option, excellent for high gain effects and more distorted tones : 350€
Possibility of choosing different types of woods for the body with an extra cost from 100 € to 1500 €, depending the availability, aesthetic and sound quality:
- rare two-tone padauk
- flamed walnut
- flamed maple
- flamed ash
- black limba
- other species on request
...Contact me for more infos on this option.
On custom order, the manufacturing delay is around 4 to 6 months from the payment of a deposit of 20%.
In case of sending, the shipping costs are to be defined.
The average weight of an ETJ violin is approximately between 470gr and 600gr , this weight may vary a little depending on the wood species chosen and the number of strings.
Weight distribution is focused on the rear to increase the feeling of lightness.